This tour is for those who want to see the city and explore it leisurely. After 3 hours city tour you will have some free time in the city. You may go for a walk in the city center, drink a cup of Russian tea with pirrogi, go to the farmer’s market, visit one of the opulent metro stations of St. Petersburg or do some shopping. Our experienced guide and driver will accompany and advise you.
This tour includes
- 3 hours city tour with the visit to the Church on Spilled Blood and St. Peter and Paul fortress
- free time in the city center
The itinerary of the tour
09.00 — meet by the ship
09.00 — 12.00 — city sightseeing tour with the visits to St. Peter&Paul fortress and cathedral, the Church on Spilled Blood
12.00 — 15.30 — free time in the city with your guide and driver
16.00 — return to the ship
Please note: This is a sample itinerary. The tour can be modified on your request!
number of people
2 4 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 20 Price per person/
240 200 180 160 130 110 100 90 90 90
Tour price includes
- all port fees for one day and all local Russian taxes
- visa support
- professional English-speaking guide for 7 hours (other languages available for private tours upon request )
- A/C vehicle for 7 hours
- admission tickets to the museums shown in the itinerary
PLEASE NOTE: According to the Russian Federation Law, all cruise ship passengers, staying in Russia for up to 72 hrs, do not need a Russian visa if they book the tour with us. We will legally provide you with an officially authorized document (Tour Ticket or Blanket Visa) which is considered a Russian visa equivalent.