- This tour includes
— city sightseeing tour. You will see the most historic and beautiful part of the city, know the history of the foundation and development of St. Petersburg
— Peterhof Lower gardens — famous «Russian Versailles»
— the Church on Spilled Blood — one of the most beautiful cathedrals in the world
— Hermitage — Russia’s largest museum
— Subway ride and tour of the opulent Metro station
— free time in the center of the city with your guide and driver
- Kazansky cathedral - the principal cathedral of the city
- About the tourThis tour is for those who want to see the city and explore it leisurely. On the 2nd day in the afternoon you will have some free time in the city. You may go for a walk in the city center, drink a cup of russian tea with pirrogi, go to the farmer's market or do some shopping. Our experienced guide and driver will accompany you and advise the places.
- The itinerary of the tour
- Day 1
9.00 — Meeting at the ship
9.00 — 12.00 — city sightseeing tour with the visit to Kazansky Cathedral
12.00 — 13.00 — drive to Peterhof
13:00 — 14. 30 — Tour of the Peterhof Lower fountain park and gardens, including the Grand Cascade.
14:30 — 15:00 Drive back to the city
15.00 — 15.30- Subway ride and a tour of the opulent metro station.
16.00 — return to the ship
- Day 2
10. 00 — Meeting by the ship
10:30 — 13. 30 — Tour of the Hermitage museum
13:30 — 14. 00 - visit to Spilled Blood Church
14.00 - 16.30 - free time in the city center with your guide and driver
17. 00 — return to the ship
Please note: This is a sample itinerary. The tour can be modified on your request!
number of people
Price per person/
- Tour price includes
- all port fees for 2 days and all local Russian taxes
- visa support
- professional English-speaking guide for 2 days with this timing (other languages available for private tours upon request)
- A/C vehicle for 2 days with this timing
- admission tickets to the museums shown in the itinerary
- subway ride
PLEASE NOTE: According to the Russian Federation Law, all cruise ship passengers, staying in Russia for up to 72 hrs, do not need a Russian visa if they book the tour with us. We will legally provide you with an officially authorized document (Tour Ticket or Blanket Visa) which is considered a Russian visa equivalent.