Two-day Standard Shore Tour
This Two-day Standard Shore tour offers must-see sights of St. Petersburg and valuable insight into intriguing Russian history and culture.
This tour is visa-free for cruise ship passengers docking in St. Petersburg for less than 72 hours. Red Sun Tours is a licensed tour operator in the Russian Federation and has the legal right to offer visa-free shore excursions for cruise ship passengers.
The itinerary is made flexible to fit in any timing you have. It also includes all the must-sees so leaving St Petersburg you will visit all the popular places including the Hermitage, Peterhof Gardens, Catherine Palace and many more.
Take a look at other tours we have!
Want to know more about us? Feel free to contact!
This tour includes
- City sightseeing tour.
- Catherine’s palace with the famous Amber room and Catherine’s park.
- Peterhof Lower Gardens.
- Church on Spilled Blood.
- Hermitage Museum
- A walk along Nevsky prospect.
- A subway ride and tour of the Metro stations
The itinerary of the tour
9.00 — Meeting at the ship.
9.00 — 10.00 — city sightseeing tour, Subway ride.
10.00 — 11.00 — drive to Peterhof.
11:00 — 12. 30 — Tour of the Peterhof Lower fountain park and gardens, including the Grand Cascade.
12. 30 — 13: 00 lunch (optional).
13. 00 — 14. 00 — Drive to the Tsars’ Village
14. 00 — 16. 00 — a visit to the Catherine’s Palace, including the famous Amber room. A walk in the park.
16:00 : 17:00 Drive back to the ship
9.00 — Meeting by the ship
9.00 — 10.30 — city tour
10:30 — 13. 30 — Tour of the Hermitage museum.
13:30 — 14. 00 lunch ( optional)
14. 00 — 17:00 The inside visit to the Spilled Blood Church and walk along Nevsky prospect
17. 00 — return to the ship
Please note: This is a sample itinerary. The tour can be modified on your request!
number of people
2 4 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 20 Price per person/
490 390 360 300 280 270 250 220 200 200
Tour price includes
- all port fees for 2 days and all local Russian taxes
- visa support
- professional English-speaking guide for 2 days (other languages available for private tours upon request)
- A/C vehicle for 2 days with this timing
- admission tickets to the museums shown in the itinerary
- subway ride
PLEASE NOTE: According to the Russian Federation Law, all cruise ship passengers, staying in Russia for up to 72 hrs, do not need a Russian visa if they book the tour with us. We will legally provide you with an officially authorized document (Tour Ticket or Blanket Visa) which is considered a Russian visa equivalent.