This tour includes
- Port pickup
- Peterhof Fountains admission
- Catherine Palace admission
- Peter and Paul Cathedral admission
- St Isaac’s Cathedral admission
- Our Savior on Blood Church admission
- Hermitage Museum admission
The itinerary of the tour
9.00 – Meeting at the ship.
09.00 — 10.00 – City sightseeing tour
10.00 — 11.00 — Drive to Peterhof.
11.00 — 12. 30 —Tour of the Peterhof Fountain Park and Upper Gardens, including photo opportunities of the breathtaking Grand Cascade and exterior of the Grand Palace.
12.30 — 13.00 – Coffee/Tea break
13.00 — 14.00 — Drive to the Catherine’s Palace
14.00 — 16.00 — A visit to Catherine’s Palace, including the famous Amber room. A walk in the park.
16.00 — 17.00 – Drive back to the ship
19.00 – optional evening activities
9.00 — Meeting by the ship.
09.00 – 09.30 – Subway ride. You will see 2-3 opulent metro stations.
9.45 — 10.45 — A visit to St. Peter&Paul Fortress and Cathedral.
11.00 — 13.00 — A walk on the Palace Square. Tour of the Hermitage Museum including the Winter Palace.
13.00 — 13.30 – Coffee/tea break
13.30 — 16.00 – Sightseeing tour with the inside visits to St. Isaac’s Cathedral and Spilled Blood Church.
16.30 — return to the ship
Tour price includes
- Pick up and drop off at the ship
- All transfers according to the itinerary
- A/C comfortable vehicle
- Professional guide ( Art Historian)
- Rich sightseeing tours
- Admissions to the museums shown in the itinerary
- Photo permission in the museums
- Visa coverage
- Bottled water
PLEASE NOTE: According to the Russian Federation Law, all cruise ship passengers, staying in Russia for up to 72 hrs, do not need a Russian visa if they book the tour with us. We will legally provide you with an officially authorized document (Tour Ticket or Blanket Visa) which is considered a Russian visa equivalent.