MSC One Day Cruise St Petersburg Tour
MSC Cruise tour in St Petersburg is available for the following ships coming to St Petersburg from May to October:
- MSC Poesia on Thursdays
- MSC Meraviglia on Wednesdays
MSC Cruise St Petersburg Tour is designed exclusively for MSC cruise ships and follows the itinerary of the ship. The tour itinerary is made to fit your landing and departure timing. If you are coming to St Petersburg on a different cruise ship, please take a look at other cruise tours we have.
- Pick up and drop off by the ship
- Professional and personable English speaking guide
- Experienced driver with a special accessible wheelchair van with an electric elevator
- All port fees
- All local taxes
- Admission fees to the museums shown in the itinerary
- Photo permissions inside museums
- Visa Support. You do not need to apply for a Russian visa. We are officially licensed to provide you with a Tour Ticket what will allow you to get off the ship and to have a tour with us. There is no additional charge for visa support
- Bottled water
Depending on the week day, inside visits may vary. Take a look at the list of possible admissions:
Central metro stations, Hermitage Museum, Peterhof Gardens, Peter & Paul Fortress, Spilled Blood Church, St. Isaac’s Cathedral
8:30 Meet your guide at the ship.
8:30 – 10:00 St Petersburg City Highlights Tour. The tour includes an overview of the city center including Nevsky Prospect, Kazan Cathedral, Summer Gardens, St Isaacs Cathedral (outside visit), Metro Ride (central stations).
10:30 – 13:00 Hermitage Museum Tour. The three-hour Hermitage Tour includes Leonardo Da Vinci, Titian, Raphael and other world-famous masterpieces.
13.00 — 13.30 — lunch ( optional)
13.30 — 17.00 A visit to Peterhof Gardens by Hyfrofoil for Meraviglia Cruise Ship or Sightseeing tour with the inside visits to Peter & Paul Fortress, Spilled Blood Church and St. Isaac’s Cathedral for MSC Poesia. Due to weather conditions Hydrofoils may not be operating. If the boat is canceled, we will provide you with the following substitutes you can choose from:
- Russian Museum Tour
- Yusupov Palace Tour
- Matryoshka Painting with a local family
- Shopping Tour
17. 00 — return to the ship
- MSC ONE DAY CRUISE ST PETERSBURG TOUR is designed precisely for MSC travelers
- The group is max 6pax per guide. If your group is bigger than 6PAX, you will have more than 1 guide and an extra transfer.
- Visa support
- All admissions are skip-the-line
Payment information :
You can pay online on our website or on the spot before the tour starts.
If you or any other member of your party decides to cancel your confirmed booking you must notify us in writing. All payments are fully refundable 72 hours prior to the date of your tour; payments are non-refundable within 72 hours prior to the date of your tour. In case of no-show, no refund is granted.
PLEASE NOTE: According to the Russian Federation Law, all cruise ship passengers, staying in Russia for up to 72 hrs, do not need a Russian visa if they book the tour with us. We will legally provide you with an officially authorized document (Tour Ticket or Blanket Visa) which is considered a Russian visa equivalent.