St Petersburg and Moscow: Three Day Shore Tour
The itinerary is made flexible to fit in any timing you have. Please take a look at other activities you can add to your tour:
This tour includes
- Tour of Catherine’s palace with the Amber room and Catherine’s Park.
- Tour of Peterhof Lower Gardens.
- Hermitage Museum.
- Church on Spilled Blood.
- St. Peter and Paul’s fortress and cathedral.
- St. Isaac’s Cathedral.
- A subway ride and tour of the Metro.
- Tour of Kremlin.
- Moscow sightseeing tour.
The itinerary of the tour
Tour price includes
- all port fees for three days
- professional English-speaking guide for three days
- A/C vehicle for three days with this timing
- admission tickets to all the museums shown on the itinerary
- Pre-booked entry time to the Hermitage museum
- subway ride
- one bottle of water per person per day
- audio head-sets for groups of 10 or more
- All transfers in St. Petersburg and Moscow
- Ticket to the “Sapsan” speed train (round trip) economy class.
The tour cost doesn’t include: – cost of lunches – cost of optional evening program – gratuity. Please note: This is a sample itinerary. The tour can be modified on your request!
PLEASE NOTE: According to the Russian Federation Law, all cruise ship passengers, staying in Russia for up to 72 hrs, do not need a Russian visa if they book the tour with us. We will legally provide you with an officially authorized document (Tour Ticket or Blanket Visa) which is considered a Russian visa equivalent.