- Visit the Hermitage Museum with skip-the-line admission.
- Take a tour to St Isaac’s Cathedral, Our Savior on Blood Cathedral, and Peter and Paul Fortress and Cathedral.
- Have a general overview by car of St Petersburg and Moscow attractions with extensive explanation.
- Enjoy Sapsan train ride.
- Take a tour to the Red Square, Kremlin and St Basil’s Cathedral.
- Take a skip-the-line tour to the Tretyakov Gallery
Please note, the price is flexible. It depends on the type of accommodation you choose in Moscow and St Petersburg. We may include or exclude accommodation and lunch expenses. We include the Nevsky Hotel Grand accommodation in St Petersburg and Ibis hotel in Moscow.
Russian Winter Tour: St Petersburg and Moscow 4 Days Package is a general overview of two Russian capitals with all highlights included. In St Petersburg you will visit the Hermitage Museum, Catherine Palace, Pavlovsk Palace and Park, St Isaac’s Cathedral, Our Savior on Blood Church, Peter and Paul Fortress and Cathedral. You will also have an extensive sightseeing tour with all main attractions overview.
In Moscow, you will visit the Red Square, Kremlin, St Basil’s Cathedral, Christ the Savior Cathedral, the Victory Park, the Sparrow Hills and the Tretyakov Gallery.
The tour consists of 4 days program and includes tickets between the cities, accommodation and rich sightseeing tours.
Please note, you can start the tour in St Petersburg or Moscow. In both cities we provide transfer to and from the airport.