Shore Excursion for Second Time Visitors of St Petersburg
- The tour is 100% flexible and does not limit your options.
- Take a tour to non-touristy museums and attractions.
- Enjoy a private boat ride.
- Visit St Petersburg underground.
A lot of our guests return to Russia more than once. Simply because there is so much to see and do. Here is the list of activities and tours we highly recommend:
- A visit to the local farm food market
- Subway ride
- The Siege of Leningrad Memorial and museum
- The Hermitage Treasure Gallery/Gold Room tour (It is necessary to book in advance! Photo inside is not permitted!)
- Russian Museum tour
- The Yusupov Palace tour ( including an exhibition with wax figures of Rasputin and conspirators)
- A boat tour around the rivers and canals
- The General Staff Building (the collection of Impressionists)
- The State Navy museum
- Cruiser Aurora
- Cabin of Peter the Great
- St. Alexander Nevsky Monastery (you can also take our unique Orthodox Church Tour to learn more about Russian religious traditions)
- Museum of the History of St. Petersburg in Rumyantsev Estate
- Alexander Pushkin Memorial Museum
- Dostoevsky Memorial Museum
- Erarta (The Museum of Contemporary Art)
- Grand Maket Russia Interactive Museum
- Russian Vodka Museum
Two Day Shore Excursion for Second Time Visitors includes off-the-beaten-track itineraries. You’ve probably seen the Hermitage, Catherine Palace and Peterhof, all main churches and now you’re wondering what to do next. Look at our Two Day Shore Excursion that was especially designed for second time visitors. You may also select sights from the list below to customize a tour just for you.