Two-Day Child-Friendly tour is focused on family travel. It is about Russian history and culture in a child-friendly style, sometimes playing and singing with children. It can be run as a private day tour or visa-free shore tour.
It is a city sightseeing tour with many photo stops. You will see the most historic and beautiful part of the city, know the history of the foundation and development of St Petersburg. It includes visits to the major highlights of the city: the Church on Spilled Blood, the Hermitage Museum, Peterhof Gardens.
You will also have a romantic private boat ride in the historic center, take a “Matroshka” doll painting class. Children can make their own Matroshka doll and create a marvelous souvenir for themselves! Our artist will help you to paint a unique doll.
One more exciting part of the tour is a Metro ride and tour of the opulent stations (2 or 3).
Two-Day Child-Friendly tour is one of the unforgettable experiences and bestsellers provided by Red Sun Tours.
This tour includes
- Church on Spilled Blood
- The Hermitage Museum
- Peterhof Gardens.
- Private boat ride
- “Matroshka” doll painting class
The itinerary of the tour
This is the itinerary for a cruise tour option:
9.00 — Meeting at the ship. 9.00 – 12.00 — city sightseeing tour with many photo stops by the major historic sights. Visit to the Church on Spilled Blood. Visit to the popular Metro stations. 12.00 – 13.00 — drive to Peterhof. 13:00 – 14. 00 — lunch at a local restaurant (suitable menu for kids). 14.30 – 16.00 — Tour of the Peterhof Lower fountain park and gardens, including the Grand Cascade and Trick Fountains. 16:00 – 17:00 — drive back to the ship. 19.00 – 23.00 — optional evening program.
For families with children, we offer:
- Russian Ballet performanes (Swan Lake)
- Russian Folk Show
- Dinner with a Russian family with cooking
09. 30 — Meeting by the ship. 10.00 – 11. 00 — Canal boat ride by a private boat. 11:00 – 13. 00 — visit to the Hermitage museum. You will visit the Winter Palace — the most beautiful palace of the Russian Tzars and know some fascinating stories about their life. Art lovers can enjoy unique art masterpieces. 13.00 – 14.00 — lunch at a local “Pirroggi” cafe. 14.00 – 15.30 — Matryoshka painting masterclass. 16. 30 — return to the ship.
Group size/number of people 2 4 6 8 10 12 14 16 Price per person/USD 470 350 300 280 250 230 220 200
Tour price includes
- Admission fees to the museums shown in the itinerary
- Professional child-oriented English speaking guide
- Driver’s services for 2 days with this timing
- Comfortable minivan with A/C
- Metro ride
- Private boat ride
- All port fees
- All local taxes
- Blanket visa
- Bottled water
- Head sets for the group of 10 and more.
Price doesn’t include:
- cost of lunches
PLEASE NOTE: According to the Russian Federation Law, all cruise ship passengers, staying in Russia for up to 72 hrs, do not need a Russian visa if they book the tour with us. We will legally provide you with an officially authorized document (Tour Ticket or Blanket Visa) which is considered a Russian visa equivalent.